R: [AMPS] Silver Plating question

measures measures@vcnet.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:57:54 -0700

This forum is about propagating scientific truth.  The eternal enemy of
scientific truth is technoblather and those who attempt to spread it.

>You are one of those tortured individuals who has to have a stage to
>survive.I see this everyday in my working life.It is a shame because you are
>a very clever man who has a lot to offer this forum.  I have learned a lot
>from you but I find that kind of aggression totally uncalled for.So much so
>that I will unsubscribe.
>
>I too am very aggressive as you can see.

As I see it, you are miffed that one of your chums technoblathered and
was unceremoniously called on it.  .

>If you want to read a book get one on colloquial English and look up Wanker

alas

farewell, Conrad

 The only thing a man can take with him when he leaves this place is
respect