[AMPS] Grounding Dummy Load ??

Radiodan W7RF RFpower@radiodan.com
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:34:59 -0700

Hi Jim,

You are probably experiencing poor isolation on the antenna switch.
To roughly check this, listen to those weak signals while switched to the
DL, then disconnect all the antennas and see if you still hear any signals
while still in the DL position.

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!