[AMPS] CREDITS

Gary Adamowicz wa1oxt@yahoo.com
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:02:04 -0700 (PDT)

Larry , tnx for posting the pix, I am getting
worldwide  email !

Have to vent a bit , always felt its important to give
credit where credit is due !

This is in order... I think ! (From May 1987)

Marty Durham : for the two plasma generators from TI
Dallas (K5PC knows abt these)(one on one)

KM1H / parts (one on one)

K1WPO : eng support , test equip (IFR etc) ,hardware
design , 807's (cold) and ongoing tech support. (one
on one)
Thank god for Joe !

K1VF : eng support / Pi-L design / safty circuits.
 ( one on one)

N8JI : eng support / parts / input tuning design /
tank net design. (one on one)

KA2DL : eng support / power supply / plate choke
design
(one on one)

Eimac : Reid Brandon. All the eng info on the 8877's
(one on one)

W6SAI/W8ZR : Text support

R.Measures : Text support / Website info

NA1Q and the entire M.E. staff @ WPI (one on one)

All of the ECE and fields people @ WPI (one on one)

Late Nite radio on 1.858 mhz..for all of the great
"TECH TALKS" and "FISHING TRIPS"(u know who u r !)Good
fishing on 1.85.....!

If it was'nt for the following companies ......

Command Technologies (one on one)
QRO (one on one)
Henry Radio
Alpha
Ameritron
Barker & Bill's Son (one on one)

I would'nt have built this amp ! THANKS GUYS
for all the support over the past 2 years !

AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A CLUE !

Gary / WA1 OOOOOHHHHHHHHH XT

* (one on one) = in person or via phone