[AMPS] Suppressors, measurements, and acrimonious blather+

George T. Daughters gdaught6@leland.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 14:38:50 -0700

Hi all,

OK, I can't stand it.  I've gotta get into this one!

On 7 Aug 00, at 16:21, Tom Rauch wrote (about what Hank wrote):

> > I DONT THINK SO!     the problem is that resistors are a carbon based life
> > form....and the resistance change is a mutation!               HANK
>
> Good one Hank!
>
> Out of all this time reading about parasitics that is the most well-
> thought-out answer I've ever heard from anyone.

I just want to point out that "aging" and change in value of almost
all characteristics is a common and normal time course (not
necessarily a mutation) for all carbon-based life forms!  At least it
sure is for me! ;>)

73,

George T. Daughters, K6GT