[AMPS] Trouble maker on the list

Jeff Wolf da_kang@hotmail.com
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:09:13 GMT

Hello All
THis guy Jeff Wolf aka Toll Free is a guy I have run into before on the
internet.

>>>Yet another rec.radio.cb lurker I see.

He is a freebander

>>>No, I am not.  I do not operate out of band.  I suggest you check your
>>>facts first, before making a liar out of yourself.

and thinks that illegal cb amps are the thing to run on 11 meters

>>>People will do what they want.  I am also one of the few people on the
>>>rec.radio.cb newsgroup that encourage people to run biased amps, cleanly,
>>>and discourage the use of "clipped limiters, power mics, and other
>>>gibberish that does nothing but make the S Meter bounce all around on the
>>>RX end".

he is here to cause trouble and nothing else so the best thing to do is to
block his email address in your email program.

>>>I am NOT here to cause trouble.  That was never my intention.  People on
>>>this group get their feathers in a ruffle whenever ANYONE says anything
>>>about CB radio, unless it is to bash the 11 meter operators.  Wonder why?

Like most trouble makers if he can't bother us then maybe he will go away
and back to the CB newsgroup

>>>I pray that my email address is in your killfile.  I will no longer
>>>resond to you or your posts, just to keep the drivel off the reflector.

73
Rick
KC5AJX