[AMPS] Question About Correct Phase for 240V Transformer Primary Windings ???

Hank Phillips aa4hp@titustek.com
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:36:09 -0400

You might also consider adding some series resistance to the AC source,
since low voltage output transformers could supply a bit too much current
in the some configurations.

73,

Hank
AA4HP