[AMPS] FS: New Skywalker 500watt mobile amp/filter kit

Kevin Polchan kpevin@mediaone.net
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:56:01 -0500

Hi All,

I have for sale a brand new unassembled Skywalker 10-160m mobile amp kit,
its the kit with the meters, fans and cabinet.  I also have the chebychev
filter kit which is also new.  All the parts are still in the sealed bag.
This kit requires some drilling and tapping plus some additional small
hardware and the filter kit also needs some additional parts (enclosure,
dowel rods etc).  The reason I am selling is I just dont have the time or
the resources to build it right now.  Plus I ran across a great deal on an
ALS-500 and its already installed, hi.  You can see a full description and
photos at: http://members.aol.com/rfelectron/rfelect.htm   The new price for
the amp and filter kit was 465.00, I'll sell for 385.00 shipped con usa.  A
good deal if you are in a building mood...  Trades also considered.

73,
Kevin
KB9UPV