[AMPS] 811H's on CB

michael watts wy6k@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:05:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom,

I can't help with the actual legal advice.  But if you
get to the point where you are getting legal advice on
this issue, you might also investigate the feasibility
of "terms of sale" that include the provision that the
amp is only for sale to licensed amateurs and will
only be repaired when accompanied by proof of
purchase.  I know getting such a "terms of sale"
document signed might be difficult given the realities
of distribution.  But perhaps notice in the proper
form will suffice.

If there is any software at all in the unit - say an
imbedded processor as in the Alpha 87A - perhaps you
could include these terms in the software license
agreement.

Mike wy6k