[AMPS] CB operators

Tom Tishken KD4WOV(laptop) kd4wov@earthlink.net
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:58:59 -0400

I agree. 2 weeks ago I heard some CBers on 28.475 trying to talk to a
station from the Caribbean. the Caribbean station asked them if they had a
call sign, they replied that they are freebanders and don't need a license
to talk any where they please.
I have heard them as high as 28.800.

Listen in on 10 meters and see who many "good buddies" will be there.