[AMPS] CBers

Wt8r@aol.com Wt8r@aol.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:59:54 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/00 9:47:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
da_kang@hotmail.com writes:

>  Now you are being very hypocritical, Tom.  Hams have destroyed portions of
> their bands just as much as the CBers have.  And to say that CBers are the
>  root of EVERYTHING bad in any portion of the radio spectrum is just making
>  you look like a donkey.
>

>  Toll Free

Bull Durham....................Mr. Exrtaordinaire.

Do you expect to gain any credibility by talking such nonsense??????

You think just because all CB'ers are jerks and do what they want, everyone
is like that.  Did you ever hear Slick Willy say, "I know what the law is,
but I don't agree with it"?

Dave, WT8R