[AMPS] Ian White's URL (Pi/PI-L spreadsheet)

Ian White, G3SEK Ian White, G3SEK" <g3sek@ifwtech.com
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 19:38:32 +0000

Phil (VA3UX) wrote:

>For those that asked, here's the URL for Ian White's excellent web site :
>
>       http://www.ifwtech.com/g3sek/index.htm
>
>The Pi/Pi-L spreadsheet download is about 3/4 the way down the main page.

Sorry, I go away for 24 hours and look what happens...

Please be aware that this project is "under construction". There are no
outright errors, as far as I'm aware, but you do need to know how to use
Excel with a stick shift and possibly 4WD.

                           http://www.ifwtech.com/g3sek