[AMPS] not the real story...

nospam4me@juno.com nospam4me@juno.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:58:21 -0800

Hey!

Something's wrong in the pictures...    John, your supposed to be
an old guy with mostly balding grey hair, thick black horned rim
glasses, a small beer belly and old out of style cloths.  (I didn't
mention anything about a pocket protector).

My how classic images we form in our mind shatter when we see
the real story.    John, you sure that isn't your kid in the picture..?

cheers
skipp

[snip]
OK, all you QRO wannabe's, eat your hearts out! John, K5PRO, has
submitted a few photos of one of his little projects.
Check it out at:
http://www.angenent.org/W7IUV/amp-pix.htm

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.