[AMPS] 3K Offered for Sale

w6frmarv w6frmarv@dreamsoft.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:23:32 -0800

--=====================_627618==_.ALT

>Gentlemen:
>
>I have a Henry 3K Classic X, using the 8877, in excellent condition that
>is available.  The tube is a '90s date code and full output with low hours
>on a running time meter.  A local pick up is best for safety and I want to
>demo it in place.  The price is $1650 and I have a spare, equally good
>8877, that is offered at $350.  Any interest, please contact me
>directly.  I am located in Fullerton, Orange County and 25 miles SE of
>downtown Los Angeles.  My fone is: 714-871-3607 any time.
>
>Season's best to all.
>
>73,
>
>Marv, W6FR

--=====================_627618==_.ALT

Gentlemen:<br>
I have a Henry 3K Classic X, using the 8877, in excellent condition that
is available.&nbsp; The tube is a '90s date code and full output with low
hours on a running time meter.&nbsp; A local pick up is best for safety
and I want to demo it in place.&nbsp; The price is $1650 and I have a
spare, equally good 8877, that is offered at $350.&nbsp; Any interest,
please contact me directly.&nbsp; I am located in Fullerton, Orange
County and 25 miles SE of downtown Los Angeles.&nbsp; My fone is:
714-871-3607 any time.<br>
Season's best to all.<br>
73,<br>