[AMPS] Need Heathkit SB200 schematic

measures measures@vcnet.com
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 02:59:45 -0700

>Anyone have a jpeg scan of an SB200 schematic or know of a web site
>containing the schematic ?
>
>I am installing a Harbach soft key board and am having some voltage problems
>with trying to rectify one side of the filament transformer to obtain 3v DC.

I would convert the sb200 from negative polarity RL control to positive.
Basically, this envolves getting rid of the inane biasing sheme and
converting to something like the sb-220 configuration, with high-speed
switching to fix the hot-switching problem.  .   Our soft-key parts kit
goes for 50 cents.  It will switch 300v positive at 500mA in around 1 uS.
 .

cheers, Eric