[AMPS] 811a to 572b conversion

Lee Roberts ki7rw@arrl.net
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:23:19 -0700

Forgive my ignorance, but, what is "zsac"? It's been a long time
since I've worked with tubes but I don't recall such a term ever
being used.

Too bad you didn't give a real e-mail address because I wonder why
someone that hates spam is using Juno. Last time I used Juno there
were all kinds of advertisements that were displayed.

	73.....Lee (KI7RW - ki7rw@arrl.net)