[AMPS] 4cx-800a "cheap"

Tom Hix W4TH w4th@webtv.net
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:23:02 -0600 (CST)

I am selling some 4cx800a tubes. these are new tubes made by Svetlana
for the Russian Military. I buy these tubes in bulk, so they do not come
in a fancy shipping box, but they are good rugged dependable tubes. I
will warranty these tubes and replace any that are defective for 90
days. I have sold several dozen at $125.00 per tube, but for a short
time I can now offer these tubes to you at $190.00 a pair or $100.00 for
singles plus shipping. The price will go back up as soon as these are
gone, so if you want 4cx800 tubes, now is the time to act.
73
Tom Hix
W4TH

Be sure to visit my web sites.