[AMPS] a little praise

Phil T. (VA3UX) phil@vaxxine.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 10:08:29 -0500

Gents, I sent the following message to Will this morning.  If you're going
to beat on somebody when you think they're going the wrong way, you also
have to praise them when they go the right way.  I can imagine that a
reflector moderator takes a lot of beating, and receives little praise.

Phil

----Original Message-----
From: Phil T. (VA3UX) [mailto:phil@vaxxine.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2000 6:37 AM
To: Will, K6NDV
Subject: Re: [AMPS] apology

You're a good man Will - and a bigger man than most.  I don't say this
because I agree with your final decision (although I do agree), but because
you handled it well in the end.  You listened to the masses and acted
appropriately.  Good work.  And in this case, no harm done by by keeping
Rich on the reflector.  In a future situation,  things might be different
and you might have to do the harder thing.

Phil