[AMPS] apology

RichyRusso@aol.com RichyRusso@aol.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:21:52 EST

In a message dated 02/19/2000 11:23:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
w8ik@arrl.net writes:

<<
 Will,

 I am sorry you lacked the conviction to stay with your original
 decision.  Like, I'm sure, a great number of readers of this
 reflector, I have learned to hit the "DELETE" key for many of
 Measures' posts (unfortunately he so inserts himself in EVERY
 discussion that I cannot automatically filter his posts without
 rendering the entire reflector output useless).  However, when
 he began mail bombing the entire list directly with posts that
 "thought" were not being reflected, HE CROSSED THE LINE.

 Again this morning I had to dump several pieces of his trash ...  >>

  Anything Rich replies to has his email address in the Header, try locking
out his email address in your email software, this will remove him and keep
the rest of the list intact..   OTOH,  I commend Will on allowing Rich to
return and offer his know-how and expertise. If he answers a post that
doesn't interest me I just delete as with all of the members replies that
don't pertain to me.
  BTW, Sending an individual registered to the list an email is not
mailbombing, your choice of words simply shows that you want to exacerbate
the whole situation. Mailbombing is: "many emails to one person", Rich had
sent me one personal email which hardly constitutes a mailbomb. Tnx Richy