[AMPS] Rich is back, now how about KM1H ???

Bob Johnson rjohnson@ici.net
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:22:01 -0500

At 03:31 PM 02/21/00 , you wrote:
>Hello  all, I gave my apology and explanation what happened. There seems to
>be a few who want more.

Yes, I want those who contributed their knowledge to the list back !!!

>Let me explain this: NOBODY! is locked out on the AMPS reflector (at least
>not as long I have been running it).

Yes, that is correct as far as I can see.  You took over fron Paul Hellenberg,
K4JA someware around 9/29/99.  Carl's, KM1H, last post to the list was on
4/18/99 and Tom's, W8JI, last post was on 8/12/99.  Both of these lockouts
took
place BEFORE you took over, so YOU can't be blamed for these !!!  However you
did get Rich, but were man enough to reinstate him and appologise for the
lockout.  I personally commend you for that.

>Please lets just go on.

I would like too, but first I think we (as a list) need to get past this
censorship stuff and return to an UNCENCORED list, with everyone able to
contribute their thoughts.  If for some reason a list member dosn't like
what a
member posts, just use the old "DELETE KEY" !!!  If you are so narrow
minded to
the point where you don't want to even read a post from a particular person or
even see his/her name come up on your screen, just set up a filter and dump
every message from that person.  Just let
the rest of us on the list make our own decisions !!!

>Email me private if you want something else from me.

I will when I think it is YOUR problem !!! Right now I think the problem
belongs to the LIST and what THEY want from the list and WHO they want on it.

>Thanks 73 Will

Your welcome es 73
Bob - WA1OFR