[AMPS] Diodes and insults - no need

measures 2@vc.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 05:03:06 -0700

>measures wrote:
>
>>>**  to the Crybabies are still awake: -- is this boring or what?
>>>Remember the good times when you could drop ol' Rich a note to
>>>remove you from the AMPS-bypass mailer?
>>>

>>>Peter -- hows about trading a few moderately stupid insults
>>>to wake 'em up?
>
>No bloody way!  Finally, a technical discussion is ensuing that makes
>progress.  Once the insults fly, the learning ceases.

Surely this is the case with over the top insults.  However, by limiting
insults to moderately-stupid ones,  Peter and yours truly could have
easily picked up and slogged on.

> Now, if only such
>progress could be made on a discussion relating more directly to high-power
>RF.  Not that this discussion is irrelevant to amps; I just happen to know
>everything that I need to about the present topic.

congrats

>By some manner of legerdemain, I have managed to avoid being on the
>AMPS-bypass mailer.

Some of the addresses proved to be a bit bouncey.  With the simply-awful
AMPS=bypass mail server, everyone had the freedom of choice of not seeing
what I post.  Presumably, the AMPS server is now "mail-bombing" and
"spamming" the kvetchers.  .

cheers, Fred