[AMPS] Filament V

RichyRusso@aol.com RichyRusso@aol.com
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 03:00:51 EST

  Ok another question from the peanut gallery.. I have decided to use just
one 3cx800a7 in my amp and located 12v for the filament. Naturally the volts
are more like 13ish. (The 3cx800 needs 13.1 I believe) Should the filament
voltage be measured with the tube in the socket or without? This circuit also
shares the V with some other components The meter lamps have been removed
from the equation but the relays, timer etc. will be running along with the
filament line.. I plan on checking the FV with the relay(s) engaged and
adjusting the FV accordingly.. Is this correct? Tnx for all of the help with
this.. Regards..  Richy