SV: [AMPS] Wanted tempo 2006,2001

sm5ki sm5ki@algonet.se
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 18:39:43 +0000

Hello Henry!

I have the very compact HENRY /TEMPO K-2000 which is the better version with
2x8873s and looks and has the same size as the TS 520. I think this model is
the smallest 2000 watt pep input tube type amp on the market with built-in
230 VAC power supply. Want to swap for an amp that uses 2x 3-500Z ( L4B, L7
or equivalent ) or any other suggestions. Delivers 1200-1300 watts pep
output right now. No changes made except a muffin fan mounted on the
back-side cooler. Only a tiny scratch on the front panel -otherwise in a
very good condition.

Prosit de Hans SM5KI