[AMPS] Suitable blower for YC-125

phil phil@invest.fsbusiness.co.uk
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:13:15 +0100

Rich,

>They are noisier than low pressure types.  The Rotron centrimax blowers
>are quiet, but not cheap.
>
>>I have e-mailed both Kooltronics in the US and Airflow here in the UK so
>>I'll see what comes back.
>>
>On the Kooltronix web site they have graphs of flow vs pressure for each
>model.
Thanks for your information.

I had forgotten about Rotron. I'll drop them a line requesting a
catalogue.

I have maybe different priorities than other amp builders in as much as
I intend using the YC-125 in a mobile situ. I'd like to keep things both
compact and quiet wile having a level of in-built overkill in the
design.

A reduction in blower speed on rx wouldn't go amiss either!

I'll get all the relevant catalogues together then take things from
there.

Once again many thanks.

Phil  G4ZOW