[AMPS] PushPull

i4jmy@iol.it i4jmy@iol.it
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:08:29 +0200

Althougt uncommon on tubes because of the high impedances and the
typical tuned outputs, a class B push pull broadband amplifier has
advantages in a lower harmonic content and with the more simple and
cheap output filtering required, expecially if the transformer output
is already designed to meet the nominal output impedance (i.e 50 OHm).

73,
Mauri I4JMY