SV: [AMPS] Buy/Sell

sm5ki sm5ki@algonet.se
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 12:04:58 +0000

Hello all:

I like to find what I am interested in here on amps where a lot of people
have what I need. We over here have not the same big surplus market as for
instance in the US.
If I have something for sale, I know that a lot of people with the same
interest as me are reading my offer.

Selling and buying on amps is great.

Prosit / 73s de Hans