[AMPS]

Jeff Wolf da_kang@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 06:08:59 PDT

Well, here goes nada...

Guess it means nothing that I choose to sign my emails to this reflector
with a statement known to rile up a few of the "old farts" on the
reflector..  Always seems to be the ones who add little to nothing to the
intelligent conversations.

Truth be known, I do have a valid call...  What is it?  None of your
business.  I don't recall this reflector being under the jurisdiction of the
FCC, nor do I recall in the tests having to give it out unless using its
priviledges.

However, I fail to see where ANY of this is helping the technical
discussions of the amps reflector, so I will ignore anything further from
the two of you.  Welcome to the killfile, senors.

As for the letter pasted in reply below...  Nice.  A one sentence brush off.

Have a nice day.  This conversation is over.  When you decide to actually
POST something of SUBSTANCE, then out of the killfile you will come...
Until then, your no better than the idiots who troll the newsgroups.  Or the
75 meter crowd.

--Toll_Free
CBer Extraordinairre, as well as licensed amateur operator.

In a message dated 6/19/00 6:22:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, W0YR@aol.com
writes:

>  Dear Mr. Hollingsworth,
>
>  Thought you would be interested in this posting by a so-called "CBer
>  Extraordinaire."   Hope your guys can park outside this guy's house and
nail

>  this scofflaw.
>
>  73
>
>  Mike Lonneke
>  W0YR

Mike,

Way to go with your note to Riley Hollingsworth.  You might be interested in
my message and his reply which I recently received.
Subj:    Re: Please Do Ham Radio Another Favor