[AMPS] ssr's in qro amps

Norman Hockler norsan@bright.net
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 14:41:09 -0400

My experience in using ss relays for over 20 years is that they "leak" only
when used well below their rated capacity
ie.  a 20 amp relay loaded to only 25ma.    Almost all ss relays use an LED
optocoupler as the input , as far as high RF fields
a simple .01 rf bypass would decouple the strongest rf.

de Norm  N8RGR