[AMPS] poor science?

measures 2@vc.net
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 05:12:32 -0700

>>"This whole parasitic thing is a major exercise in bad science and
>>bad physics. I suspect it is designed to make a few bucks selling
>>snake oil to suckers, or to woo a fan club of people who just don't
>>quite understand how things work and are looking for one simple
>>answer to complex questions."

>IMHO the only snake oil being sold is the frantic attempts to discredit
>Mr. Measures. Innuendo about his mental abilities or his integrity appear
>to be a bait and switch tactic ......

Another tactic of critics has been to covertly kvetch to the moderator
and the reflector owner to try to get me booted off the AMPS
reflector/mailing-list.  I have been booted twice and eventually
reinstated twice.  .  Sure, I play nice.  .  My goal is to try to use
lampoonery wherever possible against anyone who proffers technical
Tomfoolery.

cheers