[AMPS] Re: Surge voltage, HV connectors.

Wilbert Knol w.knol@niwa.cri.nz
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 07:12:03 1300

> We exported our mains supply system all over the British Empire and most
> of continental Europe. If the Americas had waited until electric power
> was invented before declaring independence, you'd be using it too   :-)

:-) :-)

The local council sold our power company (license to print $$) to an outfit in
VE land.

The technology has ended up in North American hands after all ;-)

> HV inside a separate coaxial line with a grounded sheath is much safer,
> even if tie-wrapped together with other cables.

OK...that's what I will do, with interlock sensing on B-. Thanks for the
suggestions.

Wilbert, ZL2BSJ