[AMPS] RE: RE: Re: Re: Mission Impossible

Jan.E.Holm@telia.se Jan.E.Holm@telia.se
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:30:38 +0100

      This is nothing but technocratic elbow bending, don´t want
      any part in it so I just bail out and continue to observ what
      happens in "real " life.
      Finaly, according to my standards a clean signal wouldn´t
      have any distortion.

      73, Jim SM2EKM