[AMPS] Fwd: TMC PAL 350 / RFA-1A Schematic needed

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00@pop.uky.edu
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:42:54 -0500

An update....
I got this at an hamfest today and just now gotten into it.
It has been heavily modified and seems that the drivers
have been removed 6CL6 and 6146 and is now wired for
cathode driven operation, with all control and screen grid supplies
are still there. Has anyone seen this particular modification? The grids don't
seem to be going directly to RF ground which does not seem
right. They seem to be disconnected from the dirver and
have but still have 180uH chokes still in series.