[AMPS]

measures 2@vc.net
Tue, 16 May 2000 14:57:16 -0700

>Rich,
>
>Before you shoot your mouth off on the reflector, you had better get the
>facts.

Try reading what I wrote  .  .

>The general jest of what going on has no merit. I give excellent
>service, and I respond to all problems that may develop.

  Playing the ''Shoot Yo' Mouth Off Card'' is hardly good form.  This is
no way to make your case.  You need to respond point by point on AMPS -
not e-mail.  Did you tell the customer he was responsible for the
problem?  Does Svetlana have a QC problem?.  Do you high-pot Svetlana
tubes prior to placing them in service.?

good luck, Ray

>> >In a message dated 5/16/00 9:19:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>k5py@pisp.net

>than i'
>amps
>> >having
>was
>> >bad
>> >
>> >I think I would enter into negotiations with QRO to refund my money if I
>> >were
>> >you.  These amps ain't cheap and if you are getting little or no
>cooperation
>> >from the vendor other than to tell you that you are doing somethng wrong,
>it
>> >sounds bogus to me.
>>
>> Passing the buck sucks.
>>
>> >I find it difficult to believe that you are the ONLY one having trouble
>with
>> >this amplifier...generally when a problem like this shows up, it is NOT
>an
>> >isolated case.  It is very EASY for the manufacturer to tell you that YOU
>> >are
>> >doing something wrong as that relieves HIM of the responsibility and
>> >requires
>> >YOU to troubleshoot HIS product which YOU paid for.  I find it incredible
>> >that a manufacturer would provide you "NO SERVICE" after the sale.
>> >
>> Indeed, Dave.  There is seemingly no quicker way to poison sales.
>>
>> later
>>
>> -  Rich..., 805.386.3734, www.vcnet.com/measures.
>> end
>>

>> --