[AMPS] Grossly off topic: CQ Oahu, need info for pending move.

Bob Duckworth wb4mnf@atl.org
Sun, 28 May 2000 19:19:36 +0100

Linda (spouse) has recently returned from a job interview at UofH.
It went well and I am pretty confident we'll be relocating
(They'd have to be crazy to not hire her!)
I'll appreciate hearing from any list members residing on Oahu
particularly in Honolulu county who would not mind talking and maybe
even arranging for eyeball QSO later on this summer.
I have some questions about housing, high schools, business environment
and maybe employment. Please reply via direct email only.
-bob
wb4mnf
Atlanta