[AMPS] Hi Power Connectors

i4jmy@iol.it i4jmy@iol.it
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:18:42 +0100

The N connector is widely used up to 0.8-1 Kw.
Above 800W and up to a couple of Kw the preferred connectors are 7-16
(mostly devoted for TV applications and in Europe) and 7/8" EIA flange.
Larger size EIA flanges are used for bigger power (typ. 3 1/8" for 50
KW).
The LC type, a sort of PL259 descendant, is also considered obsolete.

73,
Mauri I4JMY