[AMPS] TL (@@

AA9DX@aol.com AA9DX@aol.com
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:25:45 EST

--part1_e6.de694bb.274f1d99_boundary

I recently ordered a replacement for D2 the 7.5v zener diode

Original part no. V11-3161-76 a 1S265

The replacement I received from Kenwood is part no. ZX7.5 and is physically
smaller than the original (early vintage) diode.

Dont ask how I got into this predicament suffice to say that it was my
stupidity, but I would appreciate confirmation that the new diodes are
smaller or did they send me the wrong part.

Bob

--part1_e6.de694bb.274f1d99_boundary

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I recently ordered a replacement for D2 the 7.5v zener diode
<BR>
<BR>Original part no. V11-3161-76 a 1S265
<BR>
<BR>The replacement I received from Kenwood is part no. ZX7.5 and is physically <BR>smaller than the original (early vintage) diode.
<BR>
<BR>Dont ask how I got into this predicament suffice to say that it was my <BR>stupidity, but I would appreciate confirmation that the new diodes are <BR>smaller or did they send me the wrong part.
<BR>
<BR>Bob
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Copperplate Gothic Light" LANG="0">
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_e6.de694bb.274f1d99_boundary--