[AMPS] info request

jerry h schnor ni6fw@juno.com
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 18:09:33 +0000

I am looking for my first HF amp.  to use with both my kenwood 950sdx and
icom 756 for contesting. I do not have easy
access to a 220 line so it has to be 110 volt set up .
i would apreciate recommendations for the amp and how to set it up.  I
would like 800 to 1000 watts out on ssb which is my primary contesting
mode. It must be sort of plug and play as i no longer have the ability to
do much soldering etc. age has taken it's toll.   thanks in advance for
the help.  jerry ni6fw
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.