[AMPS] G3SEK changing ISP

Ian White, G3SEK Ian White, G3SEK" <g3sek@ifwtech.com
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 16:07:53 +0000

We're moving to another Internet service provider. My address and
website will remain the same - g3sek@ifwtech.com and
http://www.ifwtech.com/g3sek

However, for the next few days until your own ISPs' name servers get to
know about the change, e-mail to me may bounce... or disappear without
trace... and the web pages may not be accessible.

The move started mid-Saturday European time (Saturday morning US time)
so if you don't get a reply to e-mail you have sent me since that time,
please try again.

Likewise, I may miss some of your postings to mailing lists for the next
few days.

                           http://www.ifwtech.com/g3sek