[AMPS] SB200 Retrofit

Cherry, Mark mark.cherry@quickstart.com
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 12:45:42 -0700

Hello all,

I would like to rebuild the power supply/filter/rectifier board in my sb200,
but am having problems finding the filter caps.  I know that Harbauch had
such a replacement, but he is not offering them at this time.

Would also like to replace the high voltage string of 3 resistors, but have
heard that more lower value resistors would be better than a few of higher
value.

One final thing...The swr input to the amp seems a little high on 15 and 10
meters.  Can the input circuit be tuned, I had heard that one should not
fuss with this, or is there something else I might look at.

Thanks in advance for any advice or contact information.

73's
Mark, WT6P
Sacramento, CA

Mark Cherry