[AMPS] SB200 Retrofit

A P apight@pa.net
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:47:27 -0400

***snip***
>Any copy of Bill Orr's or the ARRL Handbook have this info in a nice
>table-type format. These valuable reference tools also have the
>answers to about 75% of the questions asked here on the reflector.

response:
And if "Any copy of Bill Orr's or the ARRL Handbook have this info in a nice
table-type format. These valuable reference tools also have the answers to
about 75% of the questions asked here on the reflector." had been provided
as an answer I would have thought. . .that was useful and we have helped
someone along the path of enlightenment. . .

***snip****_______________________________

> Cheap shot.

response:
Rich is no candy ass. . .he can and will speak for himself. I respect his
opinion and have benefitted from his extensive knowledge. Don't mistake
constructive criticism aimed at all members of the group for inappropriate
behavior. We have seen several instances of inappropriate behavior so I
understand the confusion.

There is no way to estimate the number of list members who don't post or
unsubscribe because of technocratic or unwelcoming responses. However, I
suspect it is a significant number. As a result we lose part of our
experience base. There is no way to quantify that loss. Once again, I
suspect it is significant.

Hey, maybe I am off base here and have a wild hair today. . .maybe not. . .

Art