[AMPS] a sticky issue.

Ian Roberts ITR@Nanoteq.co.za
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:28:33 +0200

Rich, they're ganging up on u again, obviously their filtering
technology is not up to snuff...

Nothing nicer than a vigorous debate: if a few verbal "5's" are thrown
one is assured that the content is honest (although possibly
incestuous)!

Trying to get one banned from the Internet is even more extreme than
what religious leaders attempted to do to those that dared suggest the
world was not flat....

Stick around.

Ian ZS6BTE