[AMPS] Commercial amp design on AMPS

w8nf@mailroom.com w8nf@mailroom.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:18:14 GMT

Sometimes I'm surprised at what people complain about.  Is W8JI
soliciting inputs on how to design a commercial amplifier?  Maybe.
Only he knows the answer as a certainty.  For the 25+ years I've been a
ham, one of the most often-heard complaints is that manufacturers never
listen to hams when they design products.  Here's a designer of amateur
products, making himself highly visible, tolerating some fairly
personal attacks, and letting us (potential customers) see his thinking
process as he develops a product.

And somebody thinks there's something wrong with this?

Personally, I'd like to encourage Tom to continue to solicit the inputs
from potential purchasers.  I only wish more manufacturers would do the
same.

Regards,

Dave W8NF

This Message was Powered by Xcel Communications
Sign up for your FREE EMAIL account today at http://www.mailroom.com
Give your FAX machine an email address http://www.faxroom.com