[AMPS] Commercial amp design on AMPS

Rick Bullon kc5ajx@hotmail.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:27:19 GMT

Hey Dave
I agree with you. I wished more manufacturers and or designers would
participate in forms like this. But the reason they don't is the personal
attacks like Tom puts up with and the general BS on here.
Alot of stuff on here is too technical for me and goes right over my head
but I do learn a little on here. The problem with this list is that when
some one asks a question or makes a statement it goes on for ever and
deviates from the original question or statement and goes into insults and
BS.
I will follow a thread for a few days then delete all further posts on that
thread as it is general useless junk and no longer pertains to the original
thread. I probably miss a few gems doing this, but I would rather do this
than spend my time reading junk.
73
Rick
KC5AJX