SV: [AMPS] Re: G2DAF Amps Circuit

Tom Rauch W8JI@contesting.com
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:23:10 -0400

> "Has to be" Tom - you assume because you actually do not know. Why do you
> not try to build a few copies of the ones other hams build and that worked
> fine and then you will find out why they were so succesful?  Theory is one
> thing  - practise another, right? Or: "the proof of the pudding is in the
> eating as the saying goes.... ". Or in Deutsch something like: " Grau ist
> aller Theorien Anfang ... " - nicht war?
>
> Prosit de Hans SM5KI

Hans,

You assume I've never built or measured, or seen measurements
made by others, on G2DAF circuits.

You assume incorrectly. Been there, done that.

It isn't a good idea to dismiss reasonable or good practices
because we want to "pretend" a system works better than it does.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com