[AMPS] FS: Copper Sheeting

jhill@visi.com jhill@visi.com
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 07:29:25 -0500 (CDT)

Greetings Amplifier enthusiasts:

I have for sale large quantities of 6 inch wide,
.021" thick copper sheet. This is not PC Board stuff.
It is bright, shiny and fairly rigid. Rigid enough
that if you have a bending brake. You can make nice
copper "bud boxes". Lengths vary from 3 to 6 feet.
Virtually a million uses for those of us who build
RF related projects. The stuff rolls up in a 6-8"
diameter roll for shipping. Though it is new, I'm
asking a lot less than the going price (McMaster)
for new stuff. $2.00 a foot plus shipping, anyway
you want it sent. Let me know if you need some.

73, John, NJ0M