[AMPS] SB-200 problems

Stephen Goldberg w2imf@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 15:33:20 -0400

Dear Amps:

I doubt that any remember my SB-200 problems (talking amp, poor input match
on 10 meters and indication of output on 10 meters with no input).

I would like to thank all and sundry who proffered assistance.  Tried all
suggestions (except for one) to no avail.  Was in the process of moving and
didn't have time to pick up new plate blocking cap.  Bought one at the
Shelby hamfest yesterday and installed it last night.

Like a miracle, all problems gone.  No more talk back, no more output with
no input, input SWR on 10 mtrs now 1.5:1 and output on that band jumped from
under 400W to over 500.

Again, thanks to all.

Steve W2IMF