[AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?

Tom Rauch W8JI@contesting.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:43:18 -0400

The paragraph below shows why you color the data you get, and
misrepresent it. You have an agenda, to prove everyone who is
successful is a crook.

> €  Manufacturers discredit themselves.  For example, Bridgestone /
> Firestone  apparently knew about the tread separation problem in 1992, yet
> they did not fix it.  About the same time, I was driving my Dodge maxivan
> on the freeway when a sudden tread separation occurred in a Bridgestone
> tire.  So how did this happen?.  In a word, the answer could be
> *ringeshow* (pronounced rin-gay-show).  Ringeshow is a Japanese word which
> means that needed changes can Only come from the Number One (dai ichi)
> manager.  Any other person in management who suggests that a change is
> needed will almost certainly be booted out of the company because he
> violated ringeshow by dissing the #1 dude.  Apparently, Ford also knew
> about the tread separation problem eight or so years ago, and they did
> nothing.   .  .   Ringeshow.
>
> At this moment, two 8877s which suddenly failed in an AL-1500 are being
> shipped to me.  My guess is that gold-sputtering is present in both.
> Eimac said that gold-sputtering results from oscillation.  If the tests
> proves me wrong, all of you will hear it here.

You don't need to "inspect" the tubes, you already know what your
conclusion will be.

When Eimac disagreed with you, you blamed them for covering up
the truth.

The only thing that prevents you from being widely accepted by
engineers, is they understand your theories and analysis are all
bologna. You can dupe the poor Ham who doesn't quite follow all
the theory, but you can't fool the people who understand physics or
circuit theory...especially those with test equipment.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com