[AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?

michael watts wy6k@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:57:02 -0700 (PDT)

Rich, Tom and Don,

Thank you Don for this balancing message.

I would like to repectfully request that Rich quit
smearing Tom with snide-isms and Tom quit smearing
Rich with whatever - so that it will stop compromising
the value of your comments.  I don't want you to stop
because it is annoying - quite the contrary - this is
a very informative thread sprinkled with
entertainment!  And I don't want you to stop poking
each other!  Just don't go overboard.

So please keep it up but please don't say things that
cheapen or blur your basic points or give people cause
to dismiss either one of you out of hand.

We see clearly that both Rich and Tom have reputations
that they care about and both are in business. But
neither of these motivations necessarily cast any
doubt on any of their claims.

I'm a EE with a dozen or so patents and three
successful companies to my credit: yet I have learned
more in a shorter time span from this thread than from
any one thing that I can recall (realize, or course,
that since I am now retired there may be a lot that I
can't recall).  So I really appreciate it.

This mano a mano format has caused more good info to
flow than one would have imagined.  Keep it up guys!
Just don't let the emotions get so out of hand that it
drives us (or you) away!

Thanks for all the good stuff!  And go get 'em!

Mike wy6k

PS.  Sometimes it gets hard to keep who-said-what-when
straight.  Is there any way to make the attributions a
bit more clear?