[AMPS] TL-922

RMead100@aol.com RMead100@aol.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 23:12:26 EDT

I know little about amps, but have had some interest in following this thread

I have however, been involved in various financial ventures, and find the
introduction and rebuttal of the possibility of financial motives colouring
conclusions and reasoning to be interesting. I agree that Rich's venture is
not an IPO candidate,  and I am inclined to favor his "side" technically.

However, I am reminded of Henry Kissinger's observation about his life as a
professor at Harvard------, to wit

" In academia, the politics are so vicious because the stakes are..........so
small."

Keep it technical

73 randy, K8BUX