[AMPS] Alpha

Tom Rauch W8JI@contesting.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:58:25 -0400

> Yeah,  I came back--just couldn't stay away from the exhilarating
> stuff on the amps reflector.  I tried the 18 hour withdrawal---
> didn't work.
>
> 73,  Jim,  KH7M

People have started a support group on the
rec.radio.amateur.antenna newsgroup for people who like to argue
with Dr. Cohen N1IR, who is one of the world's greatest antenna
guru's.

He discovered Fractal antennas have special radiation effects and
named it "fractal electromagnetics". In Fractal Electromagnetics, a
change from 1 V/m to 10 V/m is ten dB.

I'm building nichrome fractal parasitic suppressors, a combination
of new and old science.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com