[AMPS] TS-940S/AT Spurs?

i4jmy@iol.it i4jmy@iol.it
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:42:40 +0200

Is not the cable legnth from RTX to external tuner close to a quarter
wave on 10m ?
Where do you look at SWR to set external tuner settings ?
Try to connect RTX and tuner with a different cable lenght (not
necessarily long) or to monitor SWR using the meter built in 940.
Most practical solution if nothing elese works is just to leave the 940
tuner ON since it performs the required separation/phase-shift between
PA output and external tuner.

73,
Mauri I4JMY

<g.m.mcadams@worldnet.att.net>